The FLPA Board is made up of talented members of Queensland’s family law profession. Elected annually at the Annual General Meeting, board positions are hotly-contested and board members are proud to volunteer their time and resources to ensure FLPA continues to provide members with outstanding benefits each year.
The FLPA Board implements the association’s objectives as set out in the constitution by:
- Representing the interests of family law practitioners
- Furthering the knowledge of its members through seminars and lectures and by the dissemination of information and developments
- Providing a meeting ground for members and to promote closer working relationships between family law practitioners
- Promoting reform of family law and related legislation
- Acting as a public voice for family law practitioners on major issues of public concern.
Board members are elected annually by members at FLPA’s Annual General Meeting held in November.
The following are the FLPA Board members for 2022-23:
|Rebecca Horsley||FLPA President||07 3211 4209|
|Shannon Daykin||FLPA Vice President||07 3338 5645|
|Lisa Foley||FLPA Secretary||07 3238 5900|
|Joseph Box||FLPA Treasurer||07 3222 0288|
|Kate Pateman||Regional Member||07 4775 6667|
|Diane Ruhl||Regional Member||07 4772 7672|
|Emily Ownsworth||Early Career Member||07 3024 0340|
|Hannah Daley||Member||07 3837 5500|
|Clare Dart||Member||07 3211 2880|
|Thea Davies||Member||07 3231 6162|
|Amy Honan||Member||07 3185 2167|
|Harry McDonald||Member||07 3211 4722|
|Matthew Taylor||Member||07 3211 2513|
|Dan Bottrell||Immediate Past President||07 5510 4808|