FLPA’s executive committee implements the association’s objectives as set out in the constitution by:
- Representing the interests of family law practitioners,
- Furthering the knowledge of its members by seminars and lectures and by the dissemination of information and developments through regular communication,
- Providing a meeting ground for members and to promote a closer working relationship between family law practitioners,
- Promoting reform of family law and related legislation,
- Acting as a public voice for family law practitioners on major issues of public concern,
- Subscribing to periodicals and acting as a resource centre and library for the company, and
- Raising funds for the purposes of furthering the objectives of the association.
The following is FLPA’s executive committee for 2021-22.