The FLPA Board implements the association’s objectives as set out in the constitution by:
- Representing the interests of family law practitioners
- Furthering the knowledge of its members by seminars and lectures and by the dissemination of information and developments through regular communication
- Providing a meeting ground for members and to promote a closer working relationship between family law practitioners
- Promoting reform of family law and related legislation
- Acting as a public voice for family law practitioners on major issues of public concern
- Subscribing to periodicals and acting as a resource centre and library for the company
- Raising funds for the purposes of furthering the objectives of the association.
The following are the FLPA Board members for 2022-23.