This is the first of an extended twilight seminar/webinar series facilitated by Judge Middleton of the Federal Circuit Court of Australia. The extended twilight series is designed to assist practitioners of all levels of experience with advocacy and courtroom preparation. The series is comprised of three (3) sessions as follows:
1. Interim property applications;
2. Issues of risk and domestic violence; and
3. Preparing your client’s evidence for final hearing and the evidence of experts and witnesses.
In this first session, Judge Middleton provides guidance to practitioners about preparation and advocacy relating to interim property applications generally with a particular focus on:
1. orders sought for partial property settlement;
2. orders for litigation funding; and
3. cost orders in the context of interim property applications.