In the recent Round Table newsletter, we introduced the new website and asked members to log on and update their details
To log on and check your details, please follow these instructions:
- Click on Member Login (top right) using your email address. REMEMBER: Your old password from the previous FLPA website will not work.
- You will need to click Forgot Password to be emailed with a link to create a new password.
- Once logged in, go to Manage your Profile under the Members.
- Under My Profile, click on Edit profile.
- Check your details. Add as much information as possible. Most information has come across from the old website database. Please make sure you check you have filled out your REGION. Note too that if you would like your address to be shown on the members directory, you will need to provide an address in the ADDRESS field, not just the POSTAL ADDRESS field (as this will not be displayed).
- Upload a profile picture and a company logo.
- IMPORTANT: If you would like your profile to be shown in the FLPA member directory on the website, you must click into the Privacy tab and tick ‘Show profile to others’. Make sure you check down the list of your details and ensure all the information you want to show is appropriately selected ‘Anybody’, ‘Members’, or ‘No access’. If all your details are selected with ‘No access’ but you tick ‘Show profile to others’, your profile will not display correctly. Click Save.
- On My Profile, click Save.
If you have any problems or queries, please contact email@example.com. In future, all events and membership renewals will be processed online. We will give you clear instructions to get you underway. Enjoy having a look around.